Thursday, April 26, 2018

MY NEW WAY OF REMOVING BLACKHEAD AND TOXINS

By supporting the natural exfoliation process of your skin with a smart exfoliant such as I’m Fabulous Magic Exfoliating Masque, you are boosting collagen production, clarifying plugged pores, facilitating the creation of fresh new plump and juicy skin cells, and detoxifying congested complexions. Fennel seeds provide gentle but effective exfoliation and smell amazing!

I am totally in love with this 100% organic mask, that smell like licorice. 

I am outdoor a lots and get lots of toxins, and I wear makeup so my pores need to breathe more. 
Sweating is your body's natural method of cooling your skin, and wearing makeup can trap sweat and bacteria, blocking your pores. This can result in skin congestion, which can cause blackheads, skin irritation, and increased breakouts.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, excessive washing can increase your chance of developing acne by irritating the skin and causing the pores to shut down and become clogged. Wash no more than twice a day, once in the morning and once at night to remove dirt and bacteria.
So I make sure I use a gently all natural cleanser. Always.
I have been using this mask every night before bedtime and my skin became super hydrated, super soft and glowing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment