Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Facial Rejuvenation and anti-aging.

This treatment consists of using the patient's own blood components to stimulate stem cells to regenerate new tissue. PRP treatments stimulate collagen and improve skin texture, tone, and complexion. 

PRP facial rejuvenation is very effective for fine wrinkles around the eyes, nasolabial grooves, wrinkles on lips, wrinkles on the forehead, wrinkles on the neck, acne marks, bags and dark circles under the eyes, and loose and saggy skin.

A great alternative to laser resurfacing and dermal fillers. 

Visit us for confidential advice about the latest anti-aging blood-derived version or the more advanced and potent Adipose Derived Stem Cell injections (extracting stem cells from your tummy fat) to enhance your tissue regeneration in the prevention of the aging process.





I'M FABULOUS COSMETICS is my favorite skincare brand at the moment! Giving amazing results on my skin. I order the products at imfabulouscosmetics.com they send me free samples with each order and I receive my order usually in 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment