Friday, March 4, 2016

LumaRx IPL Hair Removal Device, Full Body Review

LumaRx IPL Hair Removal Device, Full Body




Model #: IPL6800USA
LumaRx provides at-home hair removal devices with professional-quality results. It’s never been easier or more convenient to permanently reduce body or facial hair. In just three treatments, users experience up to 94% reduction of unwanted hair.*
Pioneered by one of the nation’s leading dermatologists, LumaRx utilizes IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology, which is one of the most effective technologies for long-lasting hair removal. It’s also the same technology used by skin care professionals. This gives you all the great benefits and results of pro treatments in an at-home device for convenient, customized use.
LumaRx is ideal for large and small areas all over the body, including female facial hairs. It can be used on underarms, bikini line, arms, legs, chest and stomach; as well as female facial hair on the cheeks, sideburns, chin, neck areas, and above the lips.

LumaRx should only be used on light to medium skin tones. The device comes with a built-in skin tone tester that is designed to help prevent treating skin that may be too dark. The light energy targets dark coloring in hair, and therefore works best on darker hair colors (black, dark brown or dark blond). LumaRx will not be as effective on peach fuzz or lighter hair colors such as light blond, red, gray or white.
LumaRx products are developed with customer safety in mind. The devices have been FDA cleared for use on the body and female facial hairs, and they implement a proprietary ComfortFilter technology to block harmful UV energy as well as infrared energy.

*Individual results vary. In clinical testing on the body, the upper quartile of treatment sites average 94.3% fewer hairs after just three treatments. On average, participants in that study had 66% fewer hairs 12 months after just three treatments.


MY REVIEW:
I had two professional hair laser removal done in a medical spa and needed more treatment so I decide to just buy a at home device. After doing lot of research and reading about different devices available on the market I decide to buy the LumaRx IPL Hair Removal Device, Full Body.
I have been using it for two months now and all my hair on my lower legs, bikini area and underarm are gone! I am so happy and I am now going my arms.
It is easy to use and pain free. I just get some redness for a few minutes following he treatment but it goes away fast.
I shaved the little hair there was on them about a week ago and they are still smooth. At this point, hair still grows, but it is thin and spotty, and I only have to shave every 2 weeks or so. A few more treatments should take care of that. Just be VERY careful if you have tattoos or dark moles. I definitely burned myself a couple of times, and it is NOT fun.
Three treatments in (2 weeks apart) and I am in shock - no pun intended :) This really works. I bought it half expecting to have to return it after two treatments, but that was not the case at all. I have noticed significant slower regrowth. On my legs, the hair is growing back very spotty as well, with some spots still being completely smooth after one week of shaving. Not sure if the results are long term or not, but even if I need to touch up every few months, it still beats shaving every other day! This definitely works and in would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment