Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Best Face Oil


While oil might be the last thing you’d think of applying in the hope of achieving a brighter, fresher and more youthful complexion, the latest face oil formulations are so advanced that they really are suited to all skin types. 



One of my co-workers routinely rubbed a few drops between her palms and patted it on -- like a man applies aftershave -- right over her makeup. I was disgusted -- I could just imagine the oil mixing with her foundation and clogging her pores. However, I never saw any evidence of that happening -- her skin was amazing, and the oil made her makeup look refreshed and more luminous. 





It wasn't until I came across I' M FABULOUS® Organic Fabulous Serum $90, that I dared to try a skin care oil for myself. The formula is extremely light, the instructions call for only two drops (how much damage could that do?), and the website explains that peppermint helps control skin's oil production. Of course I was hesitant the first night I used it, but when I woke up to glowing, more even skin I knew it was the oil -- and I haven't looked back since.


Tania Jalson

No comments:

Post a Comment