Friday, August 7, 2015
Monday, August 3, 2015
Thursday, June 25, 2015
The best revenge against time is to age beautifully!
Rather than looking exactly like they did at 20, smart women simply want to maintain a natural, youthful blemish-free, beautiful face – and to eat chocolate too. The good news is that it’s possible to combat the first signs of premature aging in your 20’s, 30’s, and even your 40’s to help your face age beautifully for your future-self to appreciate and admire.
Keeping Your Skin Youthful
Korres Mango Butter Lipstick
Neals Yard Suncare Skin Cream
Thursday, June 11, 2015
While faux glow and all-natural products may not seem like the most obvious pairing, it’s one that makes sense. After all, if you’re avoiding damage from the sun, it’s just as important to avoid the harmful chemicals and additives that many self-tanners can contain. But before we share our paraben- and silicone-free picks, some self-tanning 101: don’t forget to exfoliate.
We can’t stress enough how important it is to polish your skin before you apply any self tanner—it will be the difference between achieving a gorgeous golden versus blotchy butterscotch.
I'm Fabulous Cosmetics self tanner has an exclusive formula that guarantees a smooth,
natural-looking tan with no streaks or orange color!
For your face we suggest the I'm Fabulous Face Lemon Scrub, all organic and vegan. The exotic citrus smell is amazing!
Monday, April 20, 2015
Kim Kardashian loves long lashes! She is crazy about thick long gorgeous lashes. Which add a glamorous touch to your look with this must-have accessory. From ultra thick to whimsical and fabulously feminine, these lashes add length, build volume, and make eyes pop. They are available in a variety of styles—both natural and dramatic—and use natural hair for a softer touch.
Kim skin care addiction to skin perfection. One of the most popular beauty secrets are the Super White Bio Serum fast action skin brightening and lightening ($175).
Dark discoloration of the skin under the eye is mainly referred to as dark circles. It is also known as dark rings or shadows.
Some of the main causes behind the formation of dark circles are heredity, aging, dry skin, prolonged crying, working for long hours in front of a computer, mental or physical stress, lack of sleep and an unhealthy diet. Both men and women of different age groups can have dark circles.Dark circles are not a serious skin problem, but they make people look tired, exhausted, unhealthy and older. You can easily get rid of unsightly shadows under your eyes using some easy home remedies.
Sleep deprivation is an unfortunate, yet inevitable, aspect of college life. That doesn’t mean you’re doomed to 4 years of looking like a raccoon. It’s still entirely possible, and super easy, to look refreshed for that 5-person seminar at 9 AM after three hours of sleep. Just follow these 5 tips for hiding dark circles under your eyes.
There is some all natural do it yourself options but not as powerful as a skin lightening creams or serums
Cucumbers have skin-lightening and mild astringent properties that help fix those raccoon eyes naturally. Plus, they have a soothing and refreshing effect.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Put the slices onto the affected skin area for about 10 minutes. Wash the area with water. Repeat twice daily for about a week or more.
- Another option is to mix cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal amounts. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Follow this remedy daily for at least one week.
The vitamin C present in lemon juice can also help remove dark circles under the eyes, thanks to its skin-lightening properties.
- Use a cotton ball to apply fresh lemon juice around your eyes. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse it off. Do this once daily for a few weeks.
- Another option is to make a thick paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice, two tablespoons of tomato puree, a pinch of gram flour (besan) and turmeric powder. Apply this thick paste gently around your eyes. Rinse it off with clean water after 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat two or three times every week.
The I'm Fabulous® Eye bright intensive serum, for dark circles and wrinkles is organic and loaded with plant stem cells, botanically derived Hyaluronic Acid Spheres to fiber, collagen boosting and ultra skin firming and wrinkle repairing ingredient and fiber and cellular rebuilding Amino Acids. Using the best peptides on the anti-aging markets for 2015!
Friday, March 20, 2015
Using naturally beautifying essential oils, floral extracts and vitamins that repair and restore, natural serums help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, even out skin tone and repair the effects of sun and environmental damage. Using nature’s finest ingredients, each of the ten best Natural Serums promotes natural collagen production to rejuvenate skin without causing irritation or dryness. Scroll through for ten serums that are pure magic.
Rewind the damage made by sun, environment, and stress with I'm Faulous Cosmetics Serums, filled with natural oils that protect, hydrate and nourish skin. If you have acne prone skin I'm Fabulous Cosmetics offer oil free serum like the Bio Identical Hyaluronic Acid serum, super hydrating, anti-aging and organic!
Every morning you slather yourself in oils, serums and creams for the day, but what about all those hours while you’re asleep? We figured out how to maximize your eight hours by using research to gather the ten best nighttime miracle working products that will make hitting the sack even more luxurious. With these eye creams, moisturizers, cleansers, masks and more, you’ll never think about beauty rest the same way again.
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
This skin booster is exceptionally potent. In the palm of your hand, mix no more than 2-3 drops into your moisturizer.
• Wild Carrot (Daucus Carota) seed oil, cold pressed in a small French village using the same traditional method for over two centuries, is the most skin-firming and anti-aging oil available.
• Organic Blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) seed oil is one of nature's most potent sources of antioxidants. Research shows that its oil possesses significant radical scavenging properties.
• Organic Papaya (Carica Papaya) seed oil is rich in a natural fruit enzyme called Papain which prevents and helps eliminate brown spots. Furthermore, the enzyme dissolves dead skin cells creating a fresh, vibrant glow.
• Buriti (Mauritia flexuosa) fruit oil from Buriti seeds are an extraordinary gems found in the Amazonian jungle from a tree referred to by locals as ‘the tree of life’. The bright, ruby red oil has an incredible ability to moisturize and re-hydrate.
* Organic Origin
** Plant Origin