Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Anis Lacerte behind the fabulous anti aging organic skin care brand.


Anis Lacerte founder of I'm Fabulous® Biophotonic organic skin care.

I am in my 40's and my skin is tight, toned, light and wrinkles free!



I do not smoke and do not drink sodas at all. I leave a very healthy life style, based on organic vegetable, seafood and meat once every few months. 
I occasionally drink wine or champagne and stay away never drink liquor. 
If I am sick I use holistic medicine (I was raised in France with homeopathic and holistic approach to medicine).

How to I keep my skin looking young and flawless with surgery.



My evening skin regimen:

3-I use a skin peel 4 times per week and switch between those: Enzyme peel, gorgeous peel, and Bio Gorgeous peel.
4- Magic Exfoliating Mask, same days I do a skin peel.
7- Firming and lifting cream every other night or Retinol 2.5 %



My evening skin regimen:

1- Luxe cleanser 
2- Seaweed Toner
3- Vitamin C hydrating serum

My Eyes every night:

1- Super peptide eye serum under my eyes, crows feet and eyebrows, and apply it super thick.
I woke up and my skin is all plumped up!

If my eye look tired and I have dark circle then I will use instead the Ultra bright eye serum.









1 comment:

  1. This looks interesting. I am very found of skin care products .Surely gonna try this.Thankyou for posting. best anti aging skin care

    ReplyDelete